Directed Audio D2205 5 channel Amp!!!
This thing puts out some power!
- Directed 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Bass Remote Included
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. + 280 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. + 400 watts approx. x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm (subwoofer channel only): 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2200 watts
- High-Speed MOSFET switching power supply and complimentary bi-polar outputs
- Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity, short circuit, and over/under voltage protection
- Programmable features controlled via ESP serial databus and Directed's Bitwriter tool
- Variable high-pass filter (20-250 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz)
- Subsonic filter for subwoofer channel
- Switchable Line Output/Subwoofer Input
- Switchable 8 dB Bass EQ
- Variable input sensitivity optimizes match with different signal sources
- Chrome plated wire and RCA jacks ensure maximum signal transfer
- Rugged extruded two piece heatsink and cover
- Unity gain pass through RCA jacks
- Adjustable input sensitivity: 500mV - 8V
- Output for optional cooling fan / LED lighting
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"D x 25-3/4"W x 2-3/8"H
Used working condition! Missing the logo on the front of the amp has the bass knob but not the wire to connect the two.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.