08-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Location: Vienna, VA
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
MB Quart ONX4.80 4 Channel Amp sealed BNIB
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 160 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 320 watts x 2 chan.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Unbalanced RCA input jack
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (DC, thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Piano black gloss finish with illuminated logo
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy convection heatsink for superb heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable high-pass filter (60-13,000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >180
- Frequency response: 10-45,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 14-7/8"L x 9"W x 2-1/2"H
I bought this amp then decided I wanted to do an under seat install and needed something smaller before it even arrived. It's still sealed in the box.
$100 shipped to CONUS
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.