JL Audio HD600/4 Amplifier
- 4-channel subwoofer amplifer
- 150 watts RMS x 4 (1.5 - 4 ohms per channel)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged (3 - 8 ohms per channel)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
- subsonic filter and output polarity control
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-7/8"D
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
This sale is for the amp only. The amp is used but in fantastic working condition. It has a small scratch on the top cover from contact with a subwoofer box. The scratch is superficial and in no way affects performance.
350 Firm + 20 for shipping
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.