1. Product: Polk Audio PA1100.5 amp
5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
• RMS Power Rating:
o 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. + 280 watts x 1 chan.
o 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. + 400 watts x 1 chan.
o Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. (Channels 1-4)
o Mono, 1 ohm: 600 watts x 1 chan. (Channel 5 Only)
• Max power output: 200 watts x 4 chan. + 1200 watts x 1 chan.
• PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) MOSFET power supply
• Wired remote volume level control included
• LED power and protection indicators
• Selectable bass boost (0, +8 dB at 40 Hz)
ouble-layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards
• 5/4/3 channel operation
• Subwoofer channel is externally bridgeable with a PA600.1 for even
more power! Bridged power is 1200 watts (2 ohm) RMS and 2400 watts
• Connection for optional LED light bar or optional amplifier cooling
• RCA preamp outputs
• Power/ground-reversal, thermal, short, current, overdraw, and low
impedance protection circuitry
• Cast aluminum textured end caps
• Switchable 180° phase inversion
• Variable input sensitivity optimizes match with different signal sources
• Unity gain pass-through RCA jacks
• Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses
• Effective Damping Factor: >150
• Anodized extruded brushed-aluminum cover for maximum heat
• Chrome-plated RCA level inputs
• Chrome-plated screw terminals
• Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
• Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
• Subsonic Filter (24 dB at variable frequencies)
• CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
• Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
imensions: 26-5/16"L x 10-5/16"W x 2-9/16"H
3. Description/Condition: BNIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purchased about three years ago for an install in my 350Z. Never got around to it. This has been in my closet ever since. Absolutely PERFECT. Must sell!!!!!!
4. Price: :$275 OBO - FREE SHIPPING, Must be verified / confirmed by Paypal - I KNOW I'M A NOOB BUT YOU CAN VERIFY MY PROFILE ON EBAY (dodgrfan) - I'M NOT A FLAKE OR SCAMMER. THANKS.
[B]5. Pictures: See Below
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.