- JL Audio XD 400/4
- XD Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Wired JL Audio HD-RLC remote level control sold separately
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Independent input sensitivity controls
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp rca outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated rca level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Level: 100mV-4V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- damping factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per chan./ 50Hz
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
Excellent condition. Barely used. Purchased brand new.
Comes with everything, box, instructions, allen key
$220 shipped in United States only. Firm on price. No trades. Only cash
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
02 4-Runner-Alpe CDE-HD148BT-Acntrl 3.2-US Acoustics USX 2100 on JL Audio C5-650-US Acoustics Mike on RF T1 15 @ 34hz
90 300zx-Alpe CDE-147BT-Acntrl 3.1-Dmnd D1 300.4 on Crssfre Separates-Dmnd D3 800.1 on NVX XQW104 @35hz