US Amps MD-43
* 100W x 4 @ 4O
* 150W x 2 @ 2O
* 300W x 2 @ 4O mono
* Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03
* Frequency Response: 10~30K
* Power Band Width (Frequency Response): 10Hz - 50 KHz
* Crossover Frequency: 40~250 Hz - 15~40 dB
* Damping Factor: 400
* Dimensions [(W) 2.5/63.5(H) x 8.75/222(D) in/mm]: 12.6/320
* Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
* Power Voltage Range: 12~16V
* High efficiency Class D design(1D/2D/3D)
* Output stages utilize high-current MOSFET devices
* High speed, audio-grade components in all low-level stages
* Active Constant Current Bias Tracking Circuit
* Platinum-plated RCA inputs and connectors
* Wide range of sensitivity accepts signal from any head unit
* 24dB/octave Subsonic Crossover
* 24dB/octave Lowpass Crossover
* True Line Output
* Auto Bridge feature
* Short Circuit Protection
The only issue is the Plexiglass bottom is slightly out of its tracks toward one end, I am almost positive that it can be realigned with minimal effort.
Also, 1 screw from the output section is missing.
Any trades are seriously considered.
Sub trades are welcome.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2011 USACI Trunk 1001+ World Champion
Originally Posted by MasterMod
I guess I should mention that being an admin means that I can circumvent and/or ignore whatever rules I want.