Eclipse EA3422 4ch. Amp
Specs on the amp:
4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier with Channel Flex Crossover plus Subsonic Filter
* 123W × 4 Channel Max. Power Output at 2 Stereo
* 70W × 4 Channel 0.1% THD at 2 Stereo @13.8V (RMS Continuous Power)
* 50W × 4 Channel 0.1% THD at 4 Stereo @13.8V (RMS Continuous Power)
* ChannelFlex Crossover
* Adjustable High-Pass Frequency (50–200Hz, L/R Independent)
* Low-Pass Frequency (90Hz)
* Adjustable Bass-Boost Level (45Hz, 0–9dB, F/R Separate)
* High-Current, High-Speed Output Devices
* High-Efficiency, High-Energy MOSFET Power Supply
* Audiophile Grade Component Selection
* Intelligent 7-Way Discrete Protection Circuitry
* Noise Reduction with Low Distortion & Ultra-Low Negative Feedback
* High-Level Input – Add on Capability
* Epoxy Composite PCB
* 2 Stable Design
In very good condition other than the rubber strip turning a little yellow.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.