New Unity U4A 4 channel amp
new 4-channel amp, bought but never installed. Going with Unity 5 channel amp instead to make installation less complicated/timely. I did remove the plastic over the top glass to take some pictures of the amp.
Unity U4A Specifications
• Class “D” High-Current Operation
• Dual Discrete Drive Stages
• MOSFET PWM Power Supply
• Bridgeable & Tri-Mode Operation
• Continuously Variable and Defeatable 12dB/Octave High Pass & 12dB/Octave Low Pass Crossovers
• Nickel Plated RCA, Power & Speaker Terminals
• Soft Start & Muting
• DC, Thermal, and Short Circuit Protection
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms: 75w x 4
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms bridged: 220w x 2
• THD: <0.05% at rated power
• Low Pass Filter: 60 Hz-6 kHz (Channels 1/2) 60-600 Hz (Channels 3/4)
• High Pass Filter: 50 Hz-200 Hz (Channels 1/2) 15 Hz - 6 kHZ (Channels 3/4)
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz-30 kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 db
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.