ALPINE pdx 4.150
* 4-channel car amplifier
* 150 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
* 300 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
* variable high- and low-pass filters (30-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
* Class-D amplifier design
* stackable installation design with front-panel controls
* quick-connect speaker connectors
* preamp-level inputs
* MOSFET power and output stages
* CEA-2006 compliant
* fuse rating: 30A x 2
* 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
* 10-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-7/8"D
I USE THE SAME NAME FOR EBAY AND CA.COM PLENTY OF REFS
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.