Planet Audio BB175.4 (2 of them!)
* 4 X 175 W RMS @ 4 Ohms
* 4 X 350 W RMS @ 2 Ohms
* 2 X 700 W RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono
* Dimensions 16-5/8" (L) x 2" (H) x 6-1/2" (W)
* Signal To Noise Ratio 102 dB
* Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20KHz
* Tri Mode Capability
* Line Out with Low/High Pass Crossover
* Switchable Input Sensitivity 100mV-2V or 2V-8V
* Built-In Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover 18 dB/Octave
* Continuously Variable Bass Boost 0-12 dB
* Chrome Plated Connectors
I have 2 of these, both refurbished. However 1 has an rca stuck in one of its rca preouts. (I doubt many people use the preout on an amp, but just in case)
Cosmetically, I'd put them at 8-8.5/10.
Functionally, 10/10 for the good one, 9.5 for the one stuck with the rca head, unless someone can take it out of course.
Nismos14 has a birthsheet in the CACO archives indicating that this makes 702 wrms at 4 ohms bridged
350 wrms at 2 ohms stereo
at 13.0V and only 0.039% distortion. His birthsheet is here (not my birthsheet):
Planet Audio BB175.4 - Car Audio Classifieds
$110 shipped for one with stuck rca.
Will consider trades for good h/u that has time delay/alignment, aux input, hd radio capability and with high voltage pre-outs. Will add cash for the right h/u.
Edit: The 'good' one has been sold locally. Price is not $110 shipped for the one with the stuck RCA!
^Top one has stuck rca
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.