Brand new in box Kicker 08ZX2004
* ZX Series 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
* RMS Power Rating:
o 4 ohms: 35 watts x 4 chan.
o 2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
o Bridged, 4 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
* Max power output: 200 watts x 4 chan.
* MOSFET power supply
* LED power and protection indicators
* Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
* Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
* Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
* Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
* Bridgeable operation
* Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection, Kicker 09ZISL required and sold separately
* Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
* Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
* Fixed high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
* Fixed low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
* Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
* Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
* 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
Brand new in box. It was removed from the box and plastic to take pictures and thats it. Its never been outside of my apartment aside from shipping and delivery. After pics were taken it was put back in the box and back in the closet. Its never seen wire and the terminals have never even been touched with a screw driver.
This amp benched at [email protected]
ohms bridged not the rated [email protected]
$100 + Shipping/OBO
If you have an offer PM me.
I will also consider trades for a pair of 8" subs, a single 10" or a pair of 10" subs, maybe some tweets, an active capable HU, etc, or an SQ based 4 channel amp.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.