Planet Audio BB175.4
* 4 X 175 W RMS @ 4 Ohms
* 4 X 350 W RMS @ 2 Ohms
* 2 X 700 W RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono
* Dimensions 16-5/8" (L) x 2" (H) x 6-1/2" (W)
* Signal To Noise Ratio 102 dB
* Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20KHz
* Tri Mode Capability
* Line Out with Low/High Pass Crossover
* Switchable Input Sensitivity 100mV-2V or 2V-8V
* Built-In Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover 18 dB/Octave
* Continuously Variable Bass Boost 0-12 dB
* Chrome Plated Connectors
Refurbished. Great physical and working condition. Missing three speaker screws and one screw for the remote wire. Otherwise she ready to be hooked up and ran.
:125 Shipped USPS Priority Mail
I just recently purchased this amplifier to use to run my PPI 356CS components and subwoofer, but I've found another amp that I want to use instead.
This is my first for sale post here, obviously. I have excellent feedback on Ebay using the screen name "cee1o", and I'm paypal verified. I'm just sick of using Ebay and I would rather sell these items using an enthusiast website such as this .
Any questions? Just ask......
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.