1. Product: Polk Audio 1100.5
- 80W RMS x 4 + 280W RMS x [Mono] at 4 ohms
- 125W RMS x 4 + 400W RMS x [Mono] at 2 ohms
- 250W RMS x 2 [Bridged] at 4 ohms + 600W RMS x [Mono] at 1 ohm
- 5-channel amplifier- enough for the entire system!
- 125 watts x 4 (2 ohm) and 600 x 1 (1 ohm) continuous power; 250 x 4 (2 ohm) and 1200 x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation and 1 ohm stable on mono subwoofer channel.
- Super Efficient Class D Pulse-width modulation amplifier design.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Fully adjustable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover is also defeatable for full range (flat) operation (front and rear channels only).
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers (subwoofer channel only).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster for subwoofer channel included.
- RCA output (subwoofer channel only) for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
Perfect to a little dusty from my car.
I will not wipe it down. You can clean it if you like! I don't like scratches.
$325.00 plus shipping
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.