- Sundown Audio sax-50.4
· 4/3/2 Channel Bridgeable Class-AB Amplifier
· MOSFET PWM Power Supply
· Stable Into 4 Ohms Bridged or 2 Ohms Stereo Load
· 12dB Octave Electronic Crossover Slope
· Variable Subsonic Filter
· Independent 1/2 Channel High Pass Filter Variable with x 10 Range Selectable Switch
· Variable 1/2 Channel Low Pass Filter with HPF/FULL/LPF Selectable Switch
· Independent 3/4 Channel Low Pass Filter Variable with x 10 Range Selectable Switch
· Variable 3/4 Channel High Pass Filter with HPF/FULL/LPF Selectable Switch
· Independent 1/2 and 3/4 Channel Bass Boost Variable Control
· Variable Bass-Boost Frequency Control
· Variable Input Level Control
· Input Sensitivity : 200mV ~ 6V
· Subsonic Filter : 10Hz ~ 500Hz
· Signal Input and Line Out RCA Connectors
· Multi-Way Protection circuitry (Thermal/Over Current/Speaker Short/Speaker DC protection)
· Tested Voltage & THD: 14.4V & Less than 0.05% THD
· Operating Voltage : DC10V~16V Power Input
Rated power output ----RMS power, 4 ohm stereo
50W x 4CH ----RMS power, 2 ohm stereo
80W x 4CH ----RMS power, 4 ohm bridged
160W x 2CH Signal to Noise Ratio >90dB Low pass frequency crossover
50Hz~5KHz (CH3&4) High Pass Crossover
50Hz~500Hz (CH3&4) Variable Subsonic Filter 10Hz to 500Hz Bass Boost 0~18dB Variable Bass-Boost Frequency Control 35Hz to 120Hz Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 40KHz (+/-1dB) [email protected]
Watts <0.1% Channel Separation 75dB Fuse Rating 25A x 2 Input Sensitivity Variable 200mV~6V (+/- 5%) Dimensions 252(W) x 58(H) x 310(L)mm
- This amp worked flawlessly when I removed it from my vehicle.
- Item has some scratches on top and bottom.
- No paperwork or wired remote
6.5/10 cosmetically 10/10 mechanically
$180.00 obo shipped to cont. U.S. 48 states willing to trade...just let me know what you have im always looking for something.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.