- 4-channel car amplifier
- 120 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (170 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 325 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- cooling fan
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- variable front and rear high-/low-pass crossovers (variable 50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB) centered at 40 Hz with wired remote control
- three-way protection circuitry
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 22-1/2"W x 2-9/16"H x 9-15/16"D
This amp is in flawless working condition, with the standard visual smudges. I lost the screws to the end caps in my pocket when I uninstalled it, but they may turn up. If they do I will update the post. I still have the original box.
Looking for $150 + shipping (include your zipcode and I will calculate the shipping)
Also willing to trade for a similarly spec'd 4 channel amp that is no longer than 15" in the widest dimension.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.