07-14-2010, 11:50 AM
New CACO Member
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[SOLD] JL Audio 500/5 Black Edition
ref's on diyma.com under same user name, pm with offers please
Used JL Audio 500/5 5-channel amp - black edition
* Front Channels: 100 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
* Rear Channels: 25 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm(11V-14.5V)
* Subwoofer Channel: 250 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
* THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm (F&R), <0.05% @ 4 ohm (Sub)
* S/N Ratio (F&R): >108.5 dB below rated power S/N Ratio (Sub): >95 dB below rated power
* Frequency Response (front and rear): 5 Hz-30 KHz (+0, -1dB)
* Frequency Response (sub channel): 5 Hz-500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
* Damping Factor (front and rear): >200 @ 4 ohm/50 Hz
* Damping Factor (sub channel): >500 @ 4 ohm/50 Hz
* Input Range: switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
* Differential-Balanced Input Topology: (3 pairs of inputs)
* Front Crossover: fully-variable (50 Hz-5 KHz), selectable- slope BP or HP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
* Rear Crossover: fully-variable (50 Hz-5 KHz), selectable- slope HP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
* Sub Crossover: fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope LP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
* Preamp Output: 2-channel (full-range or LP)
* Bass EQ: Variable boost up to 15db
* Infrasonic Filter: defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
* Left minus Right Ambience Circuit: ambient effect for rear channels
* Front and rear speaker output connections: accept up to 8ga. wire
* Dual mono subwoofer output connections: accept up to 8ga. wire
* +12V and Ground connections: accept up to 4ga. Wire
* Dimensions: 19.7"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
Used condition, all the channels work perfect, has scratches on the top ( does not affect performance)
Inputs/outputs/control knobs, all in fantastic like new condition
4. Price: :
$400 OBO shipped anywhere within the states will only accept PayPal
Price is very negotiable, so if you want to offer a lower amount,
ALL offers will be considered
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
Last edited by zblee; 07-15-2010 at 02:09 PM.