I'm getting back in the car audio game after a few years of a bassless existence. After several break-ins I quit buying audio equipment, but now I'm back.
My Lumina (first car)
1. 2 10" Audiobahns in a bandpass box with a 800 watt Boss amp (gotta start somewhere lol)
2. 1 15" Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC (sealed) with an Alpine V12 150 watt mono amp
1. 2 12" Alpine Type R's (sealed) with a JL Audio 500/1
2. 2 12" Infinity Perfects (the original perfect SVC's) (sealed) with same JL 500/1 (My favorite, wish they still made these subs)
1. 2 12" Audiobahn AW1200q's [email protected]
with a Rockford Fosgate 25 to life Punch 180 (1000 watts RMS)
My Acura sounds excellent, DVD quality audio, but not enough BASS. Yet.