Hey everyone just announcing another member to the group.
Was starting a build without the most clarity. So I thought I would throw some things out and see what kind of direction comes of it.
Have a Silverado Ext cab working on the system. Have a local guy who says he can glass my panels and do a nice box - kind of spendy though.
Current Equipment on ice:
(2) JL 10w6v2d4
(2) Audison KV6 Components (2 pairs)
(1) Fosgate PA2 Pre-amp (1999-2000)
(1) 1000.1bd fosgate (older - 1999-2000)
(1) 800.4 fosgate (match to above with RF lit up link)
(1) 1/0 Fosgate multi-amp install kit, rca, etc
On my mind:
- Sealed boxes firing up into the seat (I just dont like the sound of down fire)
- custom glass door pods to fit both 6.5' into the doors with 1-2 tweeters indoors or one in the pillar
- Adding a Audison bit one or bit ten
- not sure what to do with a deck, but like my current xm radio and steering controls, was thinking of keeping stock deck and doing an iPad through the bitone or ten
- was thinking of trying to use the digital out from the bit to an amp but not sure I can link to the old fosgates - may need to stay rca
OK - so how many mistakes so far?
- I was starting to think I should have picked up the herts 3 way components for the door pods and called it done, but too late.
- Was thinking of getting an Audison 5 channel amp for a single amp install and digital in, but then it will be even more cash out - and still no install...
All side panels and rear wall fully sound matted. Have new black carpet going in and was going to mat the entire floor (already have the stuff)