Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Sup guys, Shout out from the midwest!

410 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Patrick Simmons 
#1 ·
Signed up on here after I kept coming across this thread when looking up car audio stuff.

Dont know what you guys put on the intro. Guess lets talk about car audio!

Im about to be 22 years old, I would say over the past year is when I REALLY started learning about car audio. I think I have come a long way from the days when i used to judge a sub from its magnet. I have a ways to go tho. Im going to try to venture into building my own enclosures this winter.

I have two cars,

one is a 93 Honda Accord its a work in progress. My daily driver I just got ahold of so, im not in too much of a hurry to upgrade it yet. its a mess right now. Plus winter is well on its way so I tend to stay indoors this time of year

My other car is a Mercedes S500. While I havent done a whole lot to it audio wise. Car comes with a decent audio system. I have put in it a Diamond Audio 15" D9. Went with it in 15 to give me a little more SPL and at the same time being Diamond Audio it gave me a fair amount of SQ. I just sold the amp tonight as a matter of fact it was just a alpine 1000w mono block. so I am on the look out for another one.

I have had LOADS of systems, from really crappy ones, to decent ones, one of my best is one of the first I have ever had believe it or not, it came in one of the cars I bought in Highschool

It was

2x13 JLW7
2x1000/1 amps
Custom HO box

and being one of my first system ever I sold it all for $600!! :lol: You live and learn!! I knew JL was some of the better stuff just didnt know what it was worth, and well this was before I went to google for everything.

In a nutshell I guess thats what really pertains to this forum. I love to sell, trade stuff so I think I am going to have some fun on this forum.

Im on the look out for a nice 1000-2000w RMS amp for my next set up

I also am looking for a audiocontrol epicenter so those of you who know where to find any. Just let me know!

Thanks and nice meeting you all.

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome, I used to go into Des Moines often when I lived in IA.

#11 · (Edited)
Yea Thats where I live! Good ol Des moines. Have lived here for about 18years now. Born in Texas originally.

My brother in law would drooool If he saw your sig. Big fan of the SE-R. I used to work in detailing and there was a guy that would bring his in every once in a while. I never got to really drive it but from what he had to say they had some giddyup

What's up buddy? I'm up in Waterloo. Nice to see another Iowan on here.
Whats going on! Awesome while your not 15min away at least we are in the same neck of the woods. Good to see a fellow Iowan on here already!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.