Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Im New Here:)

928 views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  caps 
#1 ·
Hey Guy's , Im new to this forums Name is Justin but im on several other forums im known as audiobahnuser18 on caraudio.com , splvictim19 on diy & now im known as splvictim20 here:D. I've been on caraudio.com the longest. But i was reffered to this site by RidnClean he's a good guy. Well hopefully some of the topics here stay more on topic rather then some of the Bs that goes on at Ca.com that's a great site but alot of Bs there.

#6 ·
thX scott:D. Also patrick i will be sure to also:). I have many things to sell also. A High end amp that i need to get rid of i just want a true SQ lover to treat it to it's full potential but i'll post that up in classifieds of course not here. But thx 4 welcome guys:D:)

#7 ·
Also thx to everyone else for the welcomes:):D.

#9 ·
hey Spy i didn't know you were on here to man how's it going. Deff love your Avatar man Such a Beautiful Sub:D

#10 ·
Why didn't you keep your s/n? Now I have to look out for this S/N like I do audiobahnuser18 so I can hide.

lawl.

#11 ·
Funny Nizzy , im alot smarter in audio then i used to be that's why i changed that sn i hated it.

#13 ·
haha yeah bumpin i finally got to not being so lazy and getting all info password/email to my actual email to get here hahaha. how's the build man. Im still working on my rebuild:).

#15 ·
Dang man nice , Im on like my 3rd rebuild. Waiting on my HDC3 18" AQ to come in the mail:D. Still gotta get my subs sold local/ and sell my steg 120.2 sold. I need the cash bad for sub amp/amps:(

#20 ·
nice thx for all the welcomes guys. deff like the site so far:) especially how patrick made the refs kinda set up like ebay. only thing i was wondering is if the sig at the type of the site would liked to be worked on i do photoshop work. ive done work for many others on ca.com and also i did some work for rusty who owns dc sound lab:). just wondering if any staff is intrested lmk. i don't charge much most of the time its for audio actually especially now since im doing a rebuild.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.