Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Indiana

463 views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  jbizzle 
#1 ·
Man I aint been on here an hour yet and I have seen so many people from Indiana. Great bass state. I myself am orig. from indiana. I was in the way southern part, bout 35 miles north of louisville ky, on I-65.

if some of yall dont mind post up what part of indiana you are from. I like meeting people from there.

Thanks,

Tim

#4 ·
This guy has two orientation threads... he's an over achiever..

Hey gang, just joined up and thought I drop a couple to let yall know about me. My name is Tim, I am married and have a 3 year old son.
Been into car audio for about the last 20 yrs. Since the early 90's.

Not just into the audio aspect of cars, i like it all. performance, audio, shining it up, the whole works.

I look forward to being part of your community.

I am currently actively involved on other forums

Caraudiocentral.net

fiberglassforums.com

I am on others but these are the two I frequent the most.

Thanks,

Tim
Welcome:hello:

#11 ·
I'll say welcome to CaCo here too :lol:

:welcome:

:hello:

#13 ·
Welcome aboard.

#14 ·
I lived in Austin all my life till I migrated to kentucky.

woot for the indiana people.

thanks for the warm welcome and response.

Tim

#16 ·
Kinda a long story my parents were from here, so after my mother passed we just migrated back. But yeah kentucky still is the butt of most of my jokes. Like this one, you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky?? If it had been invented anywhere else it would be called a teethbrush:rofl: That one never gets old.

Tim

#18 ·
:welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.