Hey guys I am new to CACO, but you may know me from other forums over the years.
I've been in car audio for about 13 years. I was on the competition circuit for about 3 years.
My current build is in a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse. It consists of:
- Pioneer P4300DVD
- Custom hand made 200 amp alternator @ 900 RPM
- Optima Yellowtop under the hood
- HC2400 in the rear
- Audioque 2200d
- Soundstream 460.4 Lil Wonder II (Euro import) for mids and highs
- Rockford 6.5 components up front
- Alpine Type R 6x9's for rear fill
- The sub is currently being swapped...
- Big 3 0 guage all Flek wire
- 2 runs of 0 awg to the rear
- Custom distribution block
- Might be forgetting something... lol
Anyways this is a street system, and I am no longer competing. Having a family was more important than blowing out my ear drums...
So I have been more of a loud and proud SQ guy, kind of.
(old rims in this pic)
New rims and a few other changes, this is more current:
|2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS| Custom 200 Amp H/O Alternator | Flek 0 Guage Big 3 and Wiring | AudioQue Aq4x90| Type R 6x9 | Rockford 6.5 Comps | Pioneer AVH P-4300DVD | *Sub being replaced*