Micky Ds employee goes APE ISH on 2 women attackers *VIDEO* - Car Audio Classifieds!
Car Audio Classifieds!  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds! > The OT™ > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat Sit back, relax and chat with other members about any and everything. Keep it PG-13!

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Ladies MAN

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5551
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Default Micky Ds employee goes APE ISH on 2 women attackers *VIDEO*

McDonald's Worker Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers - DNAinfo.com

GREENWICH VILLAGE — A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.
The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.
Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.
The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot, near Sixth Avenue, and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.

The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)

In the video, Darbeau is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after another cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.
That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.
Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while McIntosh retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.
The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!” one woman is heard screaming. “Someone call police!”
Fellow workers can be seen on the video unsuccessfully trying to restrain McIntosh.

Sources say McIntosh ordered his assailants to stay down, and belted them each time they tried to get up. The continued beating is partially hidden from the camera by the counter.
The two women were taken to the hospital. Darbeau suffered a fractured skull and broken arm which required surgery, according to court documents. She is in stable condition. Edwards suffered a deep cut.

McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after being convicted of shooting and killing Oshan Litchmore, 17, a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19 years old. The two teens were outside Macy’s at the Galleria Mall in Westchester when they got into an argument. The fatal bullet passed through Litchmore and hit an 8-year-old passerby in the leg.

McIntosh, who presently lives in the Bronx, was sentenced to 10 to 12 1/2 years in prison. He was paroled last March and has been working in the Village McDonald's since then, according to police sources.
McIntosh is due back in court Oct. 18.
"I don't know him as that type of person," his stepmother told DNAinfo.

The owner of the McDonald's franchise, Carmen Paulino, said that McIntosh "no longer works for my organization."
“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned for those injured. The actions of this individual are unacceptable and not characteristic of my employees. This individual no longer works for my organization," she said.
"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

And in a statement, McDonald's said that: “the violence in this video is alarming and reprehensible.
"We strive to ensure that our McDonald’s restaurants are safe and welcoming for our customers," the company added. "Our franchisee is fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

The McDonald's on West Third Street is the same location where another customer was beaten after getting into a fight with two men who allegedly called him homophobic names.
Police released a video of the attack on Damien Furtch, 26, who was pummeled on West Third Street and Sixth Avenue in March. A homeless man was arrested in connection with the attack.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Ladies MAN

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5551

Man i hope he gets off........ashame he had prior manslaughter on record, but he was in right in my eyes.

Maybe went a lil too far when they was down but F it......they jumped counter and thats all fair game.

That metal rod sound to body is EPIC
Old 10-23-2011, 05:14 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss386
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

He would get off if he wasn't so extra with it.. I completely think those hoodratz got what they deserved but now their most likely gonna sue the chain for a huge settlement.. his overly excessive behavior and his Pryor conviction, he's done.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss267
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I would have done the same thing.. ****ing *****es..Its a shame people think everyone owes them something... eh. humanity is retarded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss288

Indeed. I thought women wanted to be treated as equals? If it was 2 men I bet he'd be getting a raise. **** 'em.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Ladies MAN

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5551

I think the last hit when women was screaming STOP is whats gonna do him in......i mean she slapped him first.....bullshit
Old 10-23-2011, 05:21 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss334
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

i don't agree with you guys. ignorant, stupid, feeling the need to be treated better, who cares, he beat the **** out of them with a metal rod. **** any one who thinks thats okay for jumping over the counter.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:34 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss267

beany, your telling me you wouldn't defend yourself? it looked like a hollow rod I bet it was a broom handle.. I mean how many metal rods you seen around mcds? They are lucky he didnt kill that ass, maybe your more a turn the cheek kinda guy, I would have beaten that ***** to the ground then curb stomped her ***** ass.. been a tap dancing mother ****er up in that eating place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to disturb3d_pri3st For This Useful Post:
ascitiesburn69 (10-23-2011)
Old 10-23-2011, 05:40 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss334
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturb3d_pri3st View Post
beany, your telling me you wouldn't defend yourself? it looked like a hollow rod I bet it was a broom handle.. I mean how many metal rods you seen around mcds? They are lucky he didnt kill that ass, maybe your more a turn the cheek kinda guy
You're just as arrogant as the women in the video. I am a man, so no, I would NEVER hit a woman, unless my family or someone's life was in danger. I can defend myself with my hands instead of using my fist. You've never worked in a restaurant before, because there are all sorts of weird metallic objects to be used as a weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturb3d_pri3st View Post
I would have beaten that ***** to the ground then curb stomped her ***** ass.. been a tap dancing mother ****er up in that eating place.
Get an education first, then go to hell, you piece of shit.

I can't believe no one else has anything to say about hitting women on this forum.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:43 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss267

Really, wow you are being quite the *****, How about this we drop it because obviously we have different views on a few things no need in fussing on the net, I would still defend myself.. lets leave it at that.. oh and they got what they deserved.

The Following User Says Thank You to disturb3d_pri3st For This Useful Post:
beany (10-23-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement