Right now, I'm down to 1 monster every day or two. I used to be hardcore addicted to them until I overdosed from drinking 9 of the 24oz cans and 7 of the regular 16oz cans in one day. Ended up with a two day stay in the hospital to get stabilized, gall stones, and destroyed a lot of the lining of my stomach and esophagus from the acid. When I was admitted to the ER, my pulse was 277 and my blood pressure was 246 over 141. It was insane. The doctor I got said that I should have either had a heart attack, a stroke, or both and be dead.
So all in all, life lesson learned. All good things in moderation.
P.s. Yes, I know that drinking that many in one go was retarded.
1999 Cadillac Devil-Under construction