well i know i go to some lengths just to get a particular item sometimes when it comes to car audio.what about everyone else?
1. i search craigslist almost everyday, and also the local pawn shops and sometimes not local just to find that badass new deal.
2. when i'm in a build and only looking for something in particular, i would settle for less temporarily just to see how well it performs.
3. as in number 1. i buy stuff not to ever ever use but to sell off to see if you can get more. and sometimes getting shafted when u find out cant sell it for as much as you bought for and cant get that much outta it, and don't even get mad.
4. Sell your car because it wont get loud enough, or just doesnt sound right.
5. when buying a new(or newer to you) car, the deciding factor on the buy is whether or not it has a big enough trunk, how big the stock alt is or etc.
6. even though u just bought something brand new, decide your not happy b/c your ears are used to how loud it is, and get rid of it.
7. buy an item, just because. like off these forums
add more if you would like.
this is just me personally, i will add more as i think of more.
what do you all think? do you have these same problems?