The valentines day massacre. - Car Audio Classifieds!
Car Audio Classifieds!  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds! > The OT™ > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat Sit back, relax and chat with other members about any and everything. Keep it PG-13!

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 04:42 AM
Redkneck mechanic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2732
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Default The valentines day massacre.

Well, it all started friday night. Me and a friend of mojo (kevin) drove over to mojo's house. It was going to be a quiet weekend in his neighbors shop working on his truck. We went up there bout 10 PM took bout 3 hours but we got the big 5 done... well 2 AM rolls around and mojo spots a termlab on CA.com for sale. gets to looking and its for sale by a guy he knows.. we get to talking and agree to go pick it up... @ 2 am. So we get there bout 2:15..and somehow stay there till about 3:30 shootin s***. was fun also picked up some brass for buss bars. So we go back home.. and go to sleep. wake up about 2 PM. so we decide to play with the new TL on someone's system other than my own. so we call up brandon and he says to come over to his house. Brandon lives down a dirt road many miles long, and with a mud hole about 2 miles from his house. He drives a Chevy 1500 which is highly modified to go through the mud hole. and he's very good at it. So were @ brandons house chillin. Kevin's a lil p**** so brandon offers him a beer. Kevin takes it and sips a few times. was pretty amusing. So brandon offers to go buy mojo and kevin a case of beer which is where it turned from good fun to the best damn day of the year... maybe even best day in the past several years. and is gonna be hard to beat. So we decide were gonna take my truck and kevins truck to the store to get it. Brandons gonna ride with me, and kevin and mojo are gonna ride in kevins truck. Well about the time we plan to leave 2 guys and a girl pull up in a jeep, they say to brandon that they want to go to the mud hole and if he could go with them to make sure they dont get stuck. So he agree's and we end up going to the mud hole in kevins truck, my truck, and the jeep. We get down there and the dude preps himself and floors it. ends up getting stuck. Big suprise it got stuck. so we take kevins truck (POS ranger) and try to pull him out. ranger is completley stock itself.. so it almost got stuck too. so i end up having to take brandon back to get his truck. ladie da.. we go get his truck and come back.. the whole trip to get his truck he was talking about not liking 1 of the guys. the one that owned the truck and he plans to yank the s*** out of his truck and from then on this video will explain

YouTube - Noob gets stuck

Well they get all unstuck so me kevin, and brandon all drive back to his house to drop of brandons truck so we can head to the store. Well we finnaly get to the store. on the way there we passed by the mud hole and they were still there. We make it to the store.. get the goods and head back to brandons house to drop him off and head home. on the way there of course we pass by the mud hole again and guess whos still sitting down there. The engine wont turn over MUAHAHAHA!!!. well brandon doesnt like em so he told me to just keep going and not to stop. WELL that was epic ownage in itself.. WELL we go back to his house with this nice 24 pack of beer. and kevin and mojo get to drinkin. they make it through about 2 beers before mojo's parents let mojo know theyll be home tonight so.. he just got a shiny new 24 pack and cant drink it. (for the record i wanted no part of the 24 pack )... but anyways so the 24 pack of fun gets put on hold. and we decide to do alittle work on the truck, after enough working we realise were in need of a propane torch to bend the buss bars so we decide to go to the next city over. maybe 30 miles away.. well we go get the stuff we need from walmart and on the way out we notice a crowd of folks with music up out in the parking lot dancing so just to be an a**hole we ride by em with windows down with young jeezy wide open. one of the dudes bowed up @ my truck. i think he didnt like the fact my truck was louder than his.. anyways. m unfamiliar with the roads where we were @ so idk where im going just relying off mojo's directions. but on the way back we get to going down the highway and im in the right lane and mojo says sumin about needed to be in the left...so i go to the left...then he corrects me in mid turn and says i do need to be in the right so i wip back over to the right lane and take the turn. WELL thats when bad epicness began. guess who gets behind me..an unmarked crown vic SO he lights me up and i pull over. and flip emergency lights on, kill the switch's to the amps and turn HU off. Might i also add we had the TL hooked up in the truck with a briefcase in the floor that looks like the ones they usually keep money or drugs in... ya well im on the side of the road and kevin passes me...id be damned if a 2nd cop didnt fly by me and go catch him too i was laughin at that point. but the guy walks up to the truck and convo is as follows

Cop: Let me see your license and proof of insurance
Me: (hands shit over)
Cop: Is there a reason why your playin on my highway?
Me: Im not from around here and im just having a hard time finding where i need to go
Cop: Was that your buddy following you
Me: No sir.
Cop: Well why was he following you turn for turn last few miles
Me: IDK
Cop: So your saying you dont know hom
Me: O i know him sir, but thats his friend (points to mojo).
Cop: Have you been drinking tonight?
Me: No sir.
Cop: Whats in the briefcase? You got some dope in here?
Me: No sir, thats a termlab.
Cop: Whats that?
Me: Its a Decibel level metering device used for mobile audio
Cop: O so you got some boom boom in here.
Me: Yes sir
Cop: (checks inside of my truck out with his flashlight).
Cop: Ill brb
...cop comes back
Cop: Alright heres your stuff. (NO TICKET FTMFW!!!!!!!)
Me: Thank you sir.
The cop ended up complimenting me on my truck..was kinda funny

OK so we learned our lesson and made our way back home. kevin gets there first. so im unloading all the crap out of my truck and kevin comes out of the house, and i holler @ him sayin some stupid s*** and of course he gets pissed off and goes out to his truck (whcih is next to mine) and start complaining and whining and i finnaly just told em to STFU we both just got out of tickets and possibly being arrested...be happy.. mojo grabs em by the face and says STFU... and kevin stands there for a second..his eyes roll back into his head and he falls out onto the ground...which at this point me and mojo ARE LAUGHING OUR ASS` OFF!! best ROFL ive ever had. at this point were just like OK f*** it were gonna chill out at the house. them 2 wanna drink there beer..w/e well mojo gets to txting and this girl that lives about 15 miles away wants him to come over after everyones asleep and she will sneak out and meet him. SO mojo talks to me and im not interested seeing as she's underage and her parents didnt say she could go...last thing i need to be doing is explaining why i kidnapped some minor girl. SO kevin for w/e reason agree's to it and of course neither of them can drink now because well..thatd just be stupid. Anyways well they finnaly leave @ about 3:30. and they head out and i go lay down now that the house is quiet. im tired and its late. Well about 4:15 i get a call and its mojo..im too asleep to catch it in time. so i just go back to sleep. about 4:30 hits and im dead asleep. mojo comes barging into the room im sleeping in and scares the hell out of me. so i jump up and yell "S***".. he falls out on the couch can hardly breathe and s***. and of course im confused and half way asleep cause i dont know wtf is going on... WELL kevin drops mojo off @ her house. the girl ends up getting caught trying to sneak ot. come to find out her PO says she cant leave her drive way HAHAHA... owned.... so mojo starts running down the road in which he came. and by his description it was "the blare witch project, with packs of dogs and crazy cows".... from the way he says it he had to RUN from 1 end of the road to the other.. i looked it up and its 6.6 miles from end to end, and its about 45F outside. im still very confused on most of crap that happened. but thats good cause i prolly dont wanna know.. He still didnt get any p**** lol... BUT i figure i had to write this thread.. it was necessary for the situation. After all that crap happened they decided it was best to just stay home sunday and not do ANYTHING but just work on the truck.

As it stands there are still 22 beers in the case. with no intention of drinking any of them... HAHAHAHA $20 wasted...funny

SO!!!! how was your weekend?

Last edited by tater; 02-15-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2009, 04:54 AM
3/17/2011 RIP

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22939
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Mail it to me. I will put it to good use. Wasted beer is a criminal offense.

Front Stage: Rainbow SLC 265.25NG .. Amp: SAX-100.4
Sub: 2x RL-I 10s @33hz ................. Amp: SAZ-1000D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:08 AM
SUPER FAST SHIPPING

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31245
Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,730 Posts
Feedback Score: 185 reviews

Awsome story.

Damn it.. nobody ever sells a termlab do they?

I'd own one but it's like;
Why I have a crapload of equipment and no kitchen table. or
Why I have a 52" TV I don't watch but no end tables. or
Why I have industrial shelving units to store stuff but nothing to store clothes in or on.

Ahh..
Term lab...
I will have one someday...

And no I didn't read the price. My mind blanked it out if you said it...
I don't want to know.
I do box designs for $35 paid before hand.
Most designs are done within 2 days.

V this picture is a link... click it V

Old 02-15-2009, 07:02 AM
3/17/2011 RIP

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22939
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA Just watched the vid. And I thought we had bad accents here. And it should be titled "N00b pulls out another n00b." I mean come on how many times did he kill it? Cool though

And what did the chick look like? I only seen her face.

Front Stage: Rainbow SLC 265.25NG .. Amp: SAX-100.4
Sub: 2x RL-I 10s @33hz ................. Amp: SAZ-1000D

Old 02-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Veteran Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Wow, this thread should be "Redneck Valentines Day" (based of the video) haha JK, That was a good story, prettty long, but gave me soemthing to do...

and climbing

2 12" 2010 Type Rs
or
1 15" DD 9915
Audison VRX 1.500
or
Sundown SAZ1500D
Crescendo 1000C4
Selenium and Vifa mids and highs
SHOK wire
-Team Bringin' The Bass- -Team Shok- -Team CACO-
Old 02-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Super Moderators

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18241
Feedback Score: 64 reviews

Holy crap, how about some paragraphs and stuff.

My Car, My Ears.

Quote:
if it was anyone besides nizzy i would agree. but he gave you the benefit of the doubt and only gave you a 5 pter when it should be considered a perma ban. nizzy isnt a nazi mod, hes one of the laid back ones. although i do not support all of the staffs decisions this is one staff that i do support 100%. just let it go and move on. it will expire
Old 02-15-2009, 10:24 AM
No, I'm not dead

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8128
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismos14 View Post
Holy crap, how about some paragraphs and stuff.
+2

I started reading it this morning and it made my brain hurt so I gave up.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Super Moderators

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18241

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmat View Post
+2

I started reading it this morning and it made my brain hurt so I gave up.
I don't know how I got through the first "paragraph!!!!"

My Car, My Ears.

Quote:
if it was anyone besides nizzy i would agree. but he gave you the benefit of the doubt and only gave you a 5 pter when it should be considered a perma ban. nizzy isnt a nazi mod, hes one of the laid back ones. although i do not support all of the staffs decisions this is one staff that i do support 100%. just let it go and move on. it will expire
Old 02-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Redkneck mechanic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2732
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92K1500 View Post
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA Just watched the vid. And I thought we had bad accents here. And it should be titled "N00b pulls out another n00b." I mean come on how many times did he kill it? Cool though

truck was cold.

chick was emo..and alitle plump
Old 02-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Super Moderators

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18241

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92K1500 View Post
You only SEEN her face?

My Car, My Ears.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement