1. Don't use fallacies. They render your points irrelevant and allow a point of attack for a counter argument. Here's a list: Fallacies
2. Acknowledge valid counter arguments, express reasonable reasons why they are not a solution to the topic at hand.
3. Use punctuation.
5. Use punctuation.
6. There =/= their =/= they're
7. Its =/= It's
8. Expect the idiot you're arguing with to completely ignore your rebuttals. This is a tool employed by both people who are losing their arguments, and those who aren't able to interpret cognitive thinking.
9. Insult to injury. Make sure the idiot who argued with you knows they have been proven wrong.
10. Put the spoon away. Stir the pot with the ****ing oar.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2011 USACI Trunk 1001+ World Champion
Originally Posted by MasterMod
I guess I should mention that being an admin means that I can circumvent and/or ignore whatever rules I want.