Sundown Yard Sale : 1/25/17 - Car Audio Classifieds!
Car Audio Classifieds!  

Go Back   Car Audio Classifieds! > Manufacturers Support Forum > (Sundown Audio)

(Sundown Audio) Sundown Audio's Online Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2017, 01:51 PM
vendor

Activity Longevity
3/20 19/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11554
Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,384 Posts
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Default Sundown Yard Sale : 1/25/17

*** 4/5/17 : THIS YARD SALE IS CLOSED ***

----------

STOP - READ the topic before posting.

-----------------------------

WE WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS SPECIFICALLY WRONG WITH EACH ITEM.

This thread is not the place to ask technical questions about your application. Make a NEW thread.

!!! DO NOT CALL ABOUT THE YARD SALE !!!

For ANY questions about the Yard Sale -- e-mail Natasha at info@sundownaudio.com. You can also CC me on Yard Sale questions.

!!! To repeat... DO NOT CALL US ABOUT THE YARD SALE !!!

These items primarily have *functional* issues such as a coil tick, a rattle, messed up or BROKEN terminal *, broken / not glued correctly dust cap, surround or spider glue issues, rips in the surround or spiders, no dust cap, etc. Most of them not really major -- but SOME of them do have major problems. These are not our typical b-stock which are cosmetic only -- most of these do have some sort of functional issue. There may be other issues not described here as well such as a bad voice coil or something more major. If you are NOT OKAY with the chance of having a bad woofer do not buy.

* - Yard Sale Tip: If you get a Yard Sale sub and one coil won't read on a DMM check it at the LEADS; the terminal itself may be defective rather than the coil in some cases. We do NOT guarantee both coils are good but this is something else to check.

I will be making NO distinction between Used and QC Fail products... The "no guarantee" policy does apply to both used and QC fail in the Yard Sale equally.

I cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of a listing (minor variations) such as Rev1, Rev2, spider stiffness, etc. The item *will* be the correct MODEL (Z series, X series, etc) and VERSION (v3, v4, v5, etc) and SIZE but small details I cannot guarantee. We will do our best to get these details right but I cannot GUARANTEE it.

We will NOT be re-coning any of these before shipping. We can sell the sub and you can order a re-cone kit separately.

This is what I have along with SHIPPED cost in contiguous 48-states of the USA(no AK or HI -- Since Yard Sale items will not ship by USPS : No APO, FPO, DPO addresses & no PO BOX addresses)... FedEx Ground must be able to deliver your package. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Ship time is usually 2-5 *BUSINESS DAYS* (meaning weekends / Holidays do not count) --
BUT IT COULD TAKE LONGER(especially on loose items that need packaged) depending on how busy we are. It may be as long as ~2 weeks in some cases. You can certainly e-mail us to make sure we got your money, though.

1) Payments to be made via Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com
. First come / first serve basis. If I sell more than I have the newest payment will be refunded. Include a description of your order in the "Notes" section (EX: "Boxed Up SA-12 D2" or "LOOSE X-12 v.1 D2"). If you do not include a description you will be refunded. You will NOT get a confirmation e-mail about your order; if it is not REFUNDED within a few days it is most likely moving along with no problem!

2) We will cancel / refund ANY "e-check" payment for Yard Sale items.

3) WE WILL NOT SEND YOU A PAYPAL REQUEST for an item. You must send us a payment for the item yourself as instructed in #1 -- no exceptions.

4) A payment made is not a guarantee to receive a product. The Yard Sale is often fast paced and items may get miscounted along the way or the quantity updated incorrectly here in the thread. E-mailed responses about yard sale inventory are based on the info is this thread so it may not be accurate 100% of the time. We WILL issue a refund if the order cannot be filled at any point before it is packed up and leaves the building. Tracking MAY be issued a day or two before the product is pulled; so do not assume your product has been filled until you see motion on the tracking number.

5) I will only ship Yard Sale to the contiguous 48 states of the USA.

6) We will NOT accept phone orders for the Yard Sale.

7) When you get tracking wait to see that it has been PICKED UP by FedEx on the status to assume your order was filled. Labels are printed in batches before being pulled and, rarely, may be printed in error and the order will need to be refunded.

8) I will not DROP-SHIP Yard Sale stuff to random addresses for you. I will ship to the CONFIRMED Paypal address only.

9) I will NOT TOLERATE people "flipping" Yard Sale items AS NEW or anything other than an honest description of what it is (e.g. you need to list it as Yard Sale). We have received numerous complaints directly and through dealers about this practice. If we hear about it you will be placed on a "NO SALE" list. I have NO Problem with people re-selling this stuff with an ACCURATE description, of course.

10) We are not responsible for listing / shipping errors that result in you not getting the correct item BEYOND issuing a call tag to retrieve the incorrect item & then sending the correct item OR refunding your order in full. In other words... if you get the wrong thing you will not be out ANY money for return shipping & you will get a full refund if we do not have the correct item available to send back out to you. We will not accept any liability beyond resolving the order in one of these two ways.

11) If the order cannot be completed *IN FULL* it will be refunded. So if you order TWO of something and only ONE is left the entire payment will be refunded.

12) If you initiate a PayPal claim anywhere along the line regarding your order BEFORE it ships it will be refunded & you will be BANNED from any future Yard Sales. If you are that impatient DO NOT BUY. If you initiate a claim any time AFTER your product ships you will be BANNED from the Yard Sale. If you have a *legit* issue with your order contact us via e-mail and we'll handle it.

SHIPPING TO USA ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS.

ALSO MARK "YARD SALE" along with what item you are ordering on the payment.

If you send a PayPal payment with NO ADDRESS it will be refunded. Make sure your address is included on the payment. It MUST be on the payment itself and not in a separate message.

All pricing is FIXED -- there are no further discounts.

These items are ALL sold AS-IS with no guarantee. Most of them do in fact play but may have issues such as ticking and whatnot as mentioned above; but there is NO guarantee. They MAY NOT work -- so remember that risk. I have done my best to remove obviously fully blown drivers but may have missed some; and I do NOT guarantee these to be working.

For motor / basket products the ONLY guarantee is that the motor is good and not shifted (all products are guaranteed against a shifted motor -- that is the ONLY guarantee made about Yard Sale products). You may have to clean coil out of the gap, bolt holes (threads) and/or bolts may have issues or be broken off IN THE MOTOR. If you get the motor and it IS shifted for some reason such as an issue in transit -- CONTACT US -- do not simply file a charge-back (yes this has been a problem in the past). We'll take care of it.

Almost all models have re-cone kits available -- you can get re-cone prices here:

Re-Cone Prices

Some products may be different revisions or slightly different soft part revisions that are not specifically listed. They will not be sorted out for the purpose of this yard sale. Especially if you are buying a woofer that we have built here over time -- I cannot guarantee they match exactly. If you buy TWO subs at the SAME time it is possible that they WILL BE DIFFERENT. Keep that in mind.

We are not responsible if you are trying to match something else & the Yard Sale unit isn't a perfect match; even if you order two or more subs there may be slight variations between them -- obviously if it says it is a Z v.4 it will not be a v.3 which is a completely different woofer -- or if it says it's a 12" sub it will be a 12" and not a 15" for example. But we cannot guarantee a match for you be it spider, surround, revision, etc.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- My PMS are disabled... email me --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sundownz; 04-05-2017 at 09:06 AM.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sundownz For This Useful Post:
beak81champ (01-31-2017), chithead (02-16-2017), enemyofsilence (01-25-2017), JoshD (01-25-2017), Lunchbox.bailey (01-26-2017), rdooski3 (01-26-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

vendor

Activity Longevity
3/20 19/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11554

* Specify "BOXED UP Item" when Ordering *

----------

SA-8 v.3 D2 -- $95 x 4
SA-8 v.3 D4 -- $95 x 1

SA-10 D2 -- $99 x 15
SA-10 D4 -- $99 x 86
SA-12 D2 -- $109 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
SA-12 D4 -- $109 x 1 --SOLD OUT
SA-15 D2 -- $130 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
SA-15 D4 -- $130 x 1

----------

E-8 v.5 D2 -- $55 x 27
E-8 v.5 D4 -- $55 x 7

E-10 v.3 D2 -- $63 x 22
E-10 v.3 D4 -- $63 x 4 -- Sold Out

E-12 v.3 D2 -- $70 x 1
E-12 v.3 D4 -- $70 x 1

E-15 v.3 D2 -- $83 x 2 --SOLD OUT

----------

SD-3 10 D2 -- $89 x 35
SD-3 10 D4 -- $89 x 24

SD-3 12 D2 -- $99 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
SD-3 12 D4 -- $99 x 8

----------

X-15 v.1 D4 -- $210 x 2 -- SOLD OUT

----------

X-8 v.1 D4 -- $115 x 3 -- SOLD OUT

X-10 v.2 D2 w/ SPL Cone -- $250 x 1 --SOLD OUT

X-12 v.2 D4 -- $260 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
X-12 v.2 D4 w/ SPL Cone -- $260 x 1 --SOLD OUT

X-18 v.2 D4 (6-spoke) -- $285 x 2 -- SOLD OUT

----------

Z v.3 12" D2 -- $235 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

----------

Z v.5 10" D1 -- $405 x 1

Z v.5 15" D2 -- $435 x 1-- SOLD OUT

Z v.5 18" D1 -- $510 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

----------

NS v.3 12" D2 -- $575 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

-

Last edited by sundownz2; 04-05-2017 at 03:31 PM.
vendor

Activity Longevity
3/20 19/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11554

Loose Items :

* Specify "Loose Item" when Ordering *

As mentioned above in the introduction text... I cannot absolutely guarantee that all items are the same revision as one another! If you absolutely need matching stuff we cannot guarantee it in the Yard Sale. Make sure you understand that BEFORE ORDERING !!!

----------

SA-12 D2 -- $90 x 16 SOLD OUT
SA-12 D4 -- $90 x 8 --SOLD OUT

----------

X-18 v.1 D2 -- $220 x 1 --SOLD OUT

----------

X-10 v.2 Motor & Basket Only -- $150 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

X-12 v.2 D4 -- $250 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

X-15 v.2 D4 -- $265 x 1 --SOLD OUT

----------

Z v.3 12" D2 -- $225 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

Z v.3 15" Motor & Basket Only -- $165 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

Z v.3 15" D2 -- $255 x 2 -- SOLD OUT

Z v.3 15" Dual-0.5 -- $255 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

** NS v.1 Cone / 3H Z v.2 Spider / From Our Terra (170+ Scores)

----------

Z v.4 12" D2 -- $285 x 2-- SOLD OUT

Z v.4 15" D2 w/ SPL Cones -- $300 x 1 --SOLD OUT

----------

Z v.5 10" D1 -- $395 x 1
Z v.5 10" D2 -- $395 x 3

Z v.5 12" D1 -- $410 x 1 --SOLD OUT

Z v.5 12" D2 w/ SPL Cone -- $410 x 1 --SOLD OUT

Z v.5 15" D1 -- $420 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

----------

NS v.3 10" D2 -- $550 x 2 --SOLD OUT

NS v.3 12" D1 -- $565 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

NS v.3 15" D2 -- $605 x 1 --SOLD OUT

----------

** These are all custom configurations... each "set" matches one another, though. All are made on 6-spoke frames. **

NEO-SPL 18" Dual-0.7 -- $850 x 4

NEO-SPL 18" Dual-0.5 -- $850 x 2

NEO-SPL 18" Dual-0.5 w/ Neo Cap -- $900 x 1

** THESE ARE MOTOR & BASKET ONLY **
** We or other top level competitors used them for testing up until failure *

NEO-SPL 18" Motor & Basket Only -- $700 x 4

-

Last edited by sundownz2; 04-03-2017 at 03:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sundownz For This Useful Post:
gammey4 (03-09-2017)

vendor

Activity Longevity
3/20 19/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11554

Yard Sale Amplifiers :

Keeping with the Yard Sale of other items... these are being sold CHEAP because there will be no warranty or guarantee of any kind except that they are not completely DOA. They power on and produce sound.

These amps could be used or b-stock or anything in between. They could be missing screws or nuts. They could possibly need DIY work on the terminal blocks (stripped out threads or something like that). They could be in varying levels of cosmetic condition (anywhere from really nice to really bad). They may or may not have original boxes, remotes, instructions, etc. They may be missing screws for the bottom covers. LEDs may be out, etc.

I will grab the first one I come to when pulling these for orders. I will not cherry pick them, I will not hold them, etc.

AGAIN -- There is NO WARRANTY or GUARANTEE other than these amplifiers will produce sound when they arrive at your door. They ALL played on our test bench; which consists of actual Car audio head-unit, actual woofers, actual batteries, etc. I cannot guarantee 100% functionality of every knob, switch, etc; although they are likely okay. I cannot guarantee longevity and so forth -- but they did power up and make sound.

----------

SAE-1000D v.2 x 1 -- $160 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
SCV-1500D -- $220 x 1 --SOLD OUT
SAZ-1500D v.3 -- $250 x 1 --SOLD OUT
SCV-2000D -- $300 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

SCV-3000D -- $460 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
SCV-7500D -- $1075 x 1 --SOLD OUT

SAX-150.2 -- $210 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

-

Last edited by sundownz2; 04-05-2017 at 03:31 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sundownz For This Useful Post:
beak81champ (01-31-2017), enemyofsilence (01-30-2017), Jski1990 (02-03-2017), MadmaN (02-01-2017), nkrell11 (01-25-2017)
vendor

Activity Longevity
3/20 19/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11554

"SURPRISE ME" Items

If you like surprises you might enjoy it... "SURPRISE ME" items.

* - I have several areas full of totally random stuff that I really don't have any ambition to sort out. Most of them are woofers with cones that appear complete... SOME items may be only a motor or a motor/basket.
* - So I'm going to try a "surprise me" sale on these items... you send the amount below & I grab something out of these areas and ship it to you.
* - I will not go pick out something that you see nor will I guarantee anything matches or functions.
* - Remember... this is a "surprise" me event so there is an element of chance involved... I cannot absolutely guarantee that everything you get will be usable.
* - Not *everything* is actual Sundown product -- some things may be other brands. Some items may be "one off" so any re-cones would need to be custom re-built from a source such as FixMySpeaker.
* - Otherwise... sold with the SAME stipulations as any normal yard sale item other than the fact that it is a total surprise what you'll get.

SURPRISE ME ITEM -- $60.00
** Send PayPal with text "surprise me"

-

Last edited by sundownz; 01-25-2017 at 02:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sundownz For This Useful Post:
Jski1990 (02-03-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:02 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
3/20 18/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss369
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Old 01-25-2017, 02:39 PM
Peel & Seal works!

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss7048
Feedback Score: 41 reviews

You would do this now...... I'm saving for another vehicle and you aren't helping Jacob.
Quote:
My game is legit,
"Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?"
Quote:
I'd probly bang my sister if I had one and she was hot enough
The Following User Says Thank You to BallzFast For This Useful Post:
k3n12ock (01-30-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:39 PM
Jet Life

Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2011
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

👍👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2017, 02:47 PM
CACO Member

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Gonna wait on the amp list before I try out the Surprise me
Old 01-25-2017, 02:48 PM
drug mule for speakers

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2025
Feedback Score: 32 reviews

I already added everything to cart....there is nothing left.

Last edited by colorblind83; 01-25-2017 at 02:49 PM. Reason: i troll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread