Car Audio Classifieds! banner

back to the basics

923 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Sniper 
#1 ·
well i only got a few months left ot here in iraq. and i know i havent been on as much as i used to be. but it feels almost as though this team is dying. i remembe when we first started this team the buzz was crazy. and i know its like that for most teams just starting out. surprisingly though we continue to get new members, our greatest challenge is that we are not a local based team but more of an internet. frum one. which is find cause on this team we do not make anyone choose this or that. you can be apart of a local team and us. basically what i am trying to get around is ts get our builds and vehicle pics here on the forum, lets get our stats from shows for the ones that compete thats all i have for nw be on the look out for the gorilla nation build

#2 ·
Well since noone else wanted to chime in I shall..and I appoligize cuz this is gonna get long.

Plans have been changing back and forth over the past 2-3 months. First was gonna run my 10 on the crescendo at .5 ohm in this nasty 6th order, but since then I finally decided that a DC LVL 5 SPL 10....well just wasn't enough for me at this point. I have decided it was time to have a little fun and ordered me an 18. When and IF the 10 sells I am going to purchase a 2nd. Not yet going to share the name of the brand or type of sub, but I will tell you this much. Shit is going to be CRAZY this year if all goes as planned.

Everyone needs to get back on the wagon and show us some winter build pics. It is getting REEEAAAALLLLYYYY close to time for shows and I know most of the TT guys are getting ready and some may all ready have there stuff done. So lets get some pics and vids up. I know when I start my build I will for sure have pics up.

#4 ·
80 sometihng more days and i am back home and can start my build. was gonna do12s but imma stick with 10s and make it something sick

#5 ·
I got a build coming up myself, I've got 8 10s im putting in a 4th order prolly first week of april. had the 10s for a while now.

which reminds me, I need an 800wrms @ 1ohm (or 2ohm, either is fine) so someone on the team help me out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.