Product I'm looking for:
Router

Budget: cheap

Condition:
mint

Time Frame (if applicable): no rush whenever

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#6 ·
If you want something cheap that works great and has many options then get a Ryobi RE180PL. It is what i use to make boxes for customers. Its pretty solid for its price. Done countless boxes with it to. Just remember that its not only the router but the bit's you use as well. Get high quality bits and the router will last longer. Take more shallower cuts at a time etc. try one out you wont be disappointed for 99 bux from lowes :D

#8 ·
Could even hit up pawn shops. I searched pawn shops high and low for a decent plunge router. But the only one I found one at, wanted the same price as a new one. :confused:

I scooped up my Craftsman when it was on sale a while ago. You don't necessarily need a Jasper jig. I use a piece of plexi glass I bought from Lowes. It's not quite as accurate, but it does the job and was about $3. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
I think Ryobi is the best bang for the buck.
I bought one recently at home depot.
It cost $60 for the router and $70 for the bits.
I also recomend the Jasper jigs.
I spent $55 for both at partsexpress.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=365-260

I know you want cheap but it's hard to do much with cheap.
And shipping is going to make it not be cheap.

#11 ·
I think Ryobi is the best bang for the buck.
I bought one recently at home depot.
It cost $60 for the router and $70 for the bits.
I also recomend the Jasper jigs.
I spent $55 for both at partsexpress.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=365-260

I know you want cheap but it's hard to do much with cheap.y
And shipping is going to make it not be cheap.
Ya I understand. I'm just saying reosonable u know thanks for the input

#20 ·
It's not on the website, I haven't looked lately in my HD, maybe they discontinued it :dontknow:

If you want I'd be willing to pick one up if they still have them and ship it to you for just the cost of the router, tax and shipping. PM me if you decide to go this route.

#22 ·
I'll trade you a router for 50ft of Kicker 1/0

just kidding..

How much you wanna spend on a router?
(I think you need to check out the local garage sales today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.