1. Product: ^
2. Specs: The shok like most car audio wire is oversized 1/0, reference series, blue in color 128".
Xscorpian is true 1/0, OFC, black in color 15 ft.
3. Description/Condition: xscorpian is new, just put a copper lug on one end to try out my new crimper, The shok is used, Has a copper lug on one end and 3/4 stripped off the other. No cuts or burns.
: 25+shipping for the shok
36+shipping for the xscorpian
Trade wise i'm looking for trades for a toolmaker circle jig, anything else you can post but don't get your hopes up.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.