1. Product: Ohio Generator 300amp alternator
On 1300rms at idle (800rpm), held 13.2V. While driving it never dropped below 14V.
GM 4-pin oval plug
Part numbers: 8206, 1466, 1468, 1650...small-case
(came off my '97 5.7L Vortec...will fit many different engines)
Does have a smaller pulley, so you may need a shorter belt (mine took a 1" shorter belt)
3. Description/Condition: purchased here: Alt.(s) for sale
Used for a month before trans quit and sold the truck... Still works great with no issues.
Contact Us - Ohio Generator
: $150 shipped (same price I paid)
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.