1. NIB singer H.O. alt.
2. aluminum buss bars
1. NIB singer 220a for a 98-02 Honda accord with a 2.3l 4 cylinder engine with the VCM option. shortly after I purchased this alt I came across a DC270 so it was a no brainer. now this one is up for sale still in its box.
2. I believe strongly that these are TOOLMAKER but with no markings not positive. the quality is that of TM. each bar has 8-1/0 inputs, 2- 4 gauge inputs, and 2 what look like 8 gauge inputs. all set screws are there and none are stripped. these buss bars were made for connecting 2 odyssey 2150s. will they fit any other batteries u ask? I really don't know but imagine that they'd work on the 31 series style batts.
2. used 8/10 cosmetic but 10/10 for function
1. $375 shipped (paid $430 bout 6 months ago)
2. $100 shipped
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.