Cascade Audio Engineering (CAE) APS-75 Power Supply
75A, 1000W continuous power. 100% awesomeness!
8/10 - Cosmetics. Some scratches to feet and housing (from normal use).
10/10 - Functionality
NOTE: Needs a 20A outlet to plug into, if using household electricity. Like for a test bench.
Jumper is included. This boost voltage to 14.2V, for quick charging a battery.
- Super nice AC to DC, 75 AMP/1000 Watt (Continuous) Power Supply.
- Virtually silent operation; no low frequency transformer hum.
- Fan engages at around 75% of full load.
- Efficiency rating of 86-90%, with advanced switching design.
- May be used with or without a battery.
- Can be wired in parallel with another APS-75 for even more power.
- When not in use power is essentially off, saving electricity.
Only selling, because I have 2 of these and don't need all the power. Just use it on my test bench.
Very nice and clean for its age, and still rocking strong (mfg. in 2005).
Retail Cost: $372.00
Dimensions: 13" x 6.5" x 3.5" (13" includes the mounting feet)
Weight: ~ 8-9 lbs.
Tech Sheet (Full Specs):
$165 shipped. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada will be more.
I have excellent trader feedback on DIYMA.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.