This things comes with those big terminal blocks that accept 0/0 it looks like....And origional box with stryraphome...
I can throw 6ga wire in for additional $8 about 17ft plus a black ground wire...
SOUNDSTREAM SCELL-600 DIGITAL CAPACITOR
The Cap Cell offers auxiliary power with the ability to enhance the transient notes, often suppressed in car audio systems with an OEM battery, while being able to reinforce the battery during long, intense bass notes. A second alternator is not necessary, making the Cap Cell a perfect addition and an affordable way to supply the necessary power for a system.
* Digital Monitor: Yes
* Satin Chrome Finish
* 16 Volts DC
* 3-6 Year Cycle Life
* Digital Volt Meter
* Distribution Block Terminals
* 3 Milliohm Int. Resistance
* 7 Amp/Hour
* Surge 600 amp x 5 seconds
Cosmetically: 8/10, Mechanical functionality: 10/10, ive only used it a FEW times!
- A switch in the back to turn-on/off the led meter instead of a remote wire, i made it this way so i could check the voltage with the car off, irreversible.
These things are nice, but i want to buy some wire, and midrange stuff..
: $150 shipped anywhere but hawaii/alaska...
Trades for almost anything but make sure they add up to my price if they are small. Like wire, mids, etc...or a battery straightup(even if its a small hc 1200)..
New pic taken july 22:
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.