2K views 41 replies 10 participants last post by  Ryan1126 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
WIRE:
1- 1ft. Stinger pro 4g black-$6 shipped
1- 16ft. Knukoncepts KLMX 1/0g red (with 1ft. with terminal)-$25 shipped-SOLD
1- 2 1/2ft. Knukoncepts KLMX 1/0g red-$6 shipped-SOLD
1- 2ft. Stinger HPM 1/0g blue-$8 shipped
4- Roughly 15ft. Shok 4g blue (every strand comes with a 1ft. piece with ring terminal)-$15 shipped each
1- 1 1/2ft. Stinger pro series 4g red-$5.50 shipped
1- 1 1/4ft. stinger pro series 4g red-$5.50 shipped
2- 30ft. Knukoncepts 10g blue-$15 shipped each-SOLD
1- Roughly 40ft. Scosche 16g speaker wire blue-$10 shipped-SOLD
2- 2ft. Copperfield Excelene welding cable 4g with terminal-$6 shipped each

RCA's:
2- 12ft. Stinger pro1 series NEW-$12 shipped each
1- 17ft. Stinger pro1 series-$13 shipped
1- 3ft. Stinger pro1 series-$9 shipped
1- 17ft. crappy rca's-$6 shipped
1- 12ft. crappy rca's-$5.50 shipped
4- 1 male > 2 female Y adapter rca's-$6 shipped for all 4

OTHER:
1- 4g ring terminal-$5 shipped
1- 0g ring terminal-$5 shipped
1- battery termninal-$6 shipped
2- Audiopipe ANL fuse holders 1/0g-$9 shipped each-SOLD
1- Impulse ANL fuse holder 1/0g-$9 shipped-SOLD
1- Terminal cup-$8 shipped
1- Stinger Distro block 1-1/0g in > 2-1/0g out-$14 shipped-SOLD

If you are looking for anything specific and dont see it here, ask me i might have it!:thumbsup:

2. Specs:
No specs

3. Description/Condition:
All in good Condition!

4. Price: :
See Above

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#3 ·
no they are still installed i guess i can take a picture of them where they come out behind my back seat. the 12ft are new and were installed but never used, as are the 3ft. ones. but the 17ft ones are used but look new. They are all 2-channel, they dont make 4-channel pro1's.

#4 ·
interested in the 17 ft 2 channel. let me know whats up when you get them out.

#6 ·
ok get some interest in the other stuff and i call dibs on these when you are ready

#14 ·
if you still have the 16ft. Knukoncepts KLMX 1/0g red and the 4g shok wire id like to meet up and pick it up form you when i get back in cali. im deployed right now but get back on the 9th.

#19 ·
$10 shipped, this is to pay off debt so im not cutting any deals, unless you get more than one item because then shipping will be cheaper.

Are the fuses included in the fuse holders? If so, what size are they? Interested in all three fuse holders if available, the distro block and 1 run of the 10g wire.. How much for all that shipped to 26554?
the audiopipe anl fuse holders have 100A fuses and the impulse fuse holder has a 300A fuse.

$35 shipped for all.

#24 · (Edited)
pickup was interested first so in all fairness he gets first rights to what he asked for earlier today. if he backs out i will let you know. He only wants one of the fuse holders by they way, just hasnt specified which one he wants yet, but i will still have two fuse holders and the distro block.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.