• Higher Voltage Under Load
  • Tightly Packed Cells
  • Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance
1800 Watts, 12 Volt High Current Power Cell

2. Specs:
Weight: 54lbs
Ah: 81
Dimensions: 10"x6.5"x8.2"

3. Description/Condition: Just like new,It is still installed in my car(The pic was taken today 12-29-10).I bought the battery in june 2010,installed in july,Have box and all paperwork that came with battery.

Would like to sell this local if possible due to shipping weight and hassle.I can meet up somewhere within reason.I am in newport mi 48166 also can be contacted at 734-341-8093(lonny)

4. Price: :170.00>>>>>>>>$$$$$150.00 Lets get this sold..............12-30-10

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#2 ·
OP, as per forum rules, you must have user name and date on a peice of paper with your battery. when you get that PM me or any other staffer and we'll be more than happy to open this back up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.