2 Kinetik HC2000's, with marine style terminals. (i chose these terminals because this was going in my strip car. Easy in/easy out)
- AGM Technology
- Sealed Non-Spillable Design
- Mount In Any Position
- Ultra Low ESR
- More Plates For Stronger Energy Density
- Higher Voltage Under Load
- Tightly Packed Cells
- Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Ah: 102
- Amps: 2250
- Dimensions: 12" x 6.5" x 8.2"
Both of these were bought for a build that never was. High dollar (to me) install in my camaro that had terrible fazing issues. I left them in as starting batteries for a few months (and to keep them charged)
Left battery: Visually 7/10, has a little Goodstuff foam residue on the bottom left of the battery.
Right battery: Visually 6/10, has a LOT of goodstuff foam residue on the front of the battery.
Both work 100%, 10/10.
$130 + actual ship each. I can't budge on the price a bit. $130 picked up.
Picture below is of the battery to the right (5/10 visually)
Picture below is of battery on the LEFT (7/10 visually)
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
Fo eights in da pickup!