1. Product: 18" ti basket with one set of terminals
2. Specs: basket
3. Description/Condition: Basket is in good shape. Looks like someone drilled out a different bolt pattern to use with an older pro5100 neo motor. I got it this way so what you see is what you get.
4. Price: :$80...
I need to know what kind of box to put in my trailblazer. I have two eclipse sw9152 titaniums and want to build a box and want to tune it somewhere in between 27-32 but want to know what would sound best and if I should have them facing up or towards the rear and hat size should it be
FS: 2-15" and 1-12" Ti Baskets, 10" Spider landing, 4" coil and all Blue **Pics**
1. Product: I have 2-15" and 1-12" Ti Baskets with 10" spider landing. I might have a 18" Ti basket laying around, Pme if interested.
2. Specs: :dontknow:
3. Description/Condition: Good Condition Please Check the...
1. Product: Eclipse Titanium 12" Sub
2. Specs: 1500w rms, D 4ohms
3. Description/Condition: MINT... Bought it a couple of years ago and I've been saving it since then, I just don't need it :dontknow:
4. Price: $250 Plus real shipping, No Trades, Got what I need
What happens when an Fi BTL motor (new version) meets the top assembly of a Phoenix Gold Ti12d? lol. Look and see lol.
Phoenix Gold BTL Titanium :: Phoenix Gold Ti12D Fi BTL Hybrid video by AudioPhill - Photobucket
1. Product: (2) Phoenix Gold Titanium Elites
2. Specs: Rated for 1200 rms, I ran 1 one my 5 in 2.76 @ 25Hz on 1600 Class A/B Watts for
4 years and it's as cherry now as it was outta the box in 2003.
3 @ 20Hz has an f3 of 17Hz and plays flatter than any sub should from
19Hz to 60Hz...