Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product I'm looking for: atleast 50 foot of good quality 10 ga speaker wire and matching 12" speaker gaskets. The speaker wire ofcoarse has to be flexible and good quality like shok/stinger/knu/jl audio/etc and be able to distinguish between neg and pos. Also need about 10 foot of tensil leads or 16 pigtails(cut to length tensil about 6-7" each) I'm building 4 subs and need dual tensils for each terminal of each sub. I already have 2-12" consealer gaskets but they'll be a hard find but if someone has 2 then make my day and sell em to me..thanks

Budget: neg

Condition: good

Time Frame (if applicable): no rush

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Banned
4,511 Posts
I have one 12" gasket I can sell you for $5+shipping.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tinsel and gaskets taken care of..still need the 10ga speaker wire..i could do $25 shipped for 50 foot

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've got the wire, i'm running 10ga..just hoping to get 2 more 12" RF gaskets to match the 2 i have..thanks for the offer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts