Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 4.2%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SPL Retard
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure if there will be enough participants to do both sealed and outlaw, so we are gonna put it to a vote. So, unless there are at least 3 people in each class for both formats, we'll be going by whatever gets the most votes.

Keep in mind the spirit of this little contest. To see how loud you can possibly get $150 worth of gear. IMO, that means metering outlaw, but I will let the masses decide.

Everybody gets a vote because I am sure people who aren't participating are still interested in the outcome.

Also, anyone who is planning to participate, please PM me so we can get a competitor list going.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
ill do both classes in trunk so im in

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
dash suv

·
Registered
873 Posts
Doing the SuV for a van class on the dash legal / sealed.. can't vote on poll for some reason though.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
My only question is about deadening, really, and HU

What all is included in the gear - is it just substage?

Also, those out there who have already deadened have somewhat of an advantage...any way around that?

·
SPL Retard
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My only question is about deadening, really, and HU

What all is included in the gear - is it just substage?

Also, those out there who have already deadened have somewhat of an advantage...any way around that?
Amps and subs. That's it. Nothing else counts toward your budget. Not shipping, not wood or aeros, not wire or batts, etc. You can spend a grand on deadener if you want to. The rules are in the other thread.

I can't believe sealed on the dash is winning. So lame. Where all my outlaw guys at?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Sounds good to me. Sealed on the dash or outlaw either one would be fine with me

Gonna be rockin HFI's in my new box and new truck, it looks like :)

·
SPL Retard
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's looking like everyone should just post both sealed on the dash and "outlaw" scores and we'll sort it out from there.

·
Registered
466 Posts
You should have three options for the contestant:

You can do one window cracked 3-6", both cracked 3-6", or sealed up on the dash.

Just how I would play

·
SPL Retard
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You should have three options for the contestant:

You can do one window cracked 3-6", both cracked 3-6", or sealed up on the dash.

Just how I would play
Lol. This thread is over a year old. Kinda fell by the wayside after I waxed everybody's ass.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Why did this die out?

Just realized how old thread was

1 - 20 of 21 Posts