1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
dang nice trunk flex man

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
just listened to this song about 5 min ago too.

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its 2 saz 1500's on single 15

Well its 2 saz 1500's for now. Im soon to put 2 more ( lol ). So it will be 6 k on a single sub. Will upload a new video soon.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
Well its 2 saz 1500's for now. Im soon to put 2 more ( lol ). So it will be 6 k on a single sub. Will upload a new video soon.
how fast do you heat the coils up?
a buddy wanted me to put a memphis 4k on his 9515 and it stunk bad after like 10 min

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well

Several times within 15 seconds the voice coil former seperated from the cone and also knocked the dust cap off. Sent the cap flying into the back of my head. lol. So I usually just get the epoxy out and fix it. At that point I just keep rotating woofers. I have three to rotate. Its a *****, But I love it.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
Several times within 15 seconds the voice coil former seperated from the cone and also knocked the dust cap off. Sent the cap flying into the back of my head. lol. So I usually just get the epoxy out and fix it. At that point I just keep rotating woofers. I have three to rotate. Its a *****, But I love it.
lol
epoxy works well.

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car Noise

Rattles like crazy! And I have 2 large boxes of dynamat in my trunk. Sound inside the car improved for music. However the exterior is, well im just lost for words.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rattles like crazy for sure. I got a few layers of audiowrap in mine, and it broke a trim panel piece on my trunk lid.

Is your score outlaw?

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My sub is

DD 9515h dual .5 ohm being pushed by 2 saz-1500's master slave
and the box is 15.5 inches tall. here is the design

·
Registered
112 Posts
What is it tuned to?
mine was 16" tall, and it sucked cutting the hole lol....Surprised he didn't design you a horn.

Should try out for Team DD ;)

·
Elite Bass
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine really sux'ed

Its a 15 in a 15.5 inch panel. I used router. first layer is bigger cut out , second layer is smaller in size .

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you could take some pics of the setup that would be awesome... Right now Im running the stuff in my sig and am nowhere near as loud... Im thinking of switching to a single 15...

·
Registered
157 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts