( I AM IN ALLENTOWN PA AND WILL MEET UP ONLY TO DO A DEAL so if your in places like new york, ct, new jersey, philly, delaware, baltimore, and so on.. just hit me up.. ,( I WILL NOT SHIP THESE MONSTERS AT ALL SO DONT ASK, DEPENDING ON THE DEAL IS DEPENDING ON HOW FAR I AM WILLING TO DRIVE..)
4000 watts spl monster's
3. Description/Condition: both is 100% cosmetic condition, ( BOTH NEED RECONES ) i was going to recone these and use them but i got my hands on 4 15'' aluminum coil juggernauts so i have no need for these.. i called www.sonicelectronics.com and they told me they have the recone kits for $104 each but are on back order and will take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery...
4. What you are looking for: :i would like the most 2 10'' hcca subs in 100% working condition for my wifes car, or some other bad ass killer subs from 10'' to 18'' or a nice huge mono block amp or alot of smaller amps, or a bunch of smaller car audio, what ever..but it has to be worth it. you all no what these are worth. if the deal seems good to me i will go for it.. (IF I DO CASH ITS $300 EACH. NO LESS ) sorry but i no what i paid for these.
5. Pictures of your item for trade:
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED ** -----------------------------------------------
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Car Audio Classifieds!
Thank you for your interest in CarAudioClassifieds.org. A forum community dedicated to Automotive Audio enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about builds, modifications, troubleshooting, models, styles, reviews, classifieds, and more!