1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,344 Posts
hahah im doing the same thing

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Very nice, lol, sounds crystal clear. That horn is the same driver I wanted to use with my Eminence Coax 8 up front in my kicks, but it would have been too big for the space.

*careless whisper iz the shiz* :D

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
haha u cant handle the amazing SQZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Still waiting on ur vid, but of course, never gonna happen :toetap:
It will and just for you :thumbsup: I'm busy doing a set of MONSTER 10's and XST's in a Charger right now. Besides the weather sucks here so I don't want my doors open in the rain and snow. Indy has volunteered to do camera work when the time comes, so in the next 2-3 weeks I'll have a post up for you.

Any particular gay song you want to hear as I have quite a collection of them :nod:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
It will and just for you :thumbsup: I'm busy doing a set of MONSTER 10's and XST's in a Charger right now. Besides the weather sucks here so I don't want my doors open in the rain and snow. Indy has volunteered to do camera work when the time comes, so in the next 2-3 weeks I'll have a post up for you.

Any particular gay song you want to hear as I have quite a collection of them :nod:

That really made me laugh out loud, lol.

I'm sure in FL they do that at shows, back up trunk to trunk open them doors and have at it.

I plan to try that around here to see who I can piss off :nod:
Pretty much, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Hmmmm.....What is Love is always a classic

have at it haha
Haddaway??? Or I could do Whitney as that one is very loud on clear so far in testing, but haven't tried for distance yet...

And I can still see the vehicle in the vid, so it can't be "that" loud :hello:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts