1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Product:

2001 Chevrolet Blazer Extreme

2. Specs:

114K miles truck has been extensively modified. It's bagged and the rear end has been tubbed, 4 linked and c notched. It will lay frame on 22's but it comes with 20" DUB Trump spinners wrapped in Nitto 555 series tires. It's got an aftermarket roll pan with frenched license plate holder.

Comes with a barely used (less than 500 miles) Iraggi 300 Amp alt and over 120 sq ft of Raamat bxt sound dampener. The sides of the body have been filled with Great foam. 2 runs of 4/0 power wire.

Al it's needs to be road worthy is an air management system (air tank,compressor, valves, and switches) which u can pick up from suicide doors.com fairly cheap!
3. Description/Condition:

Very nice project truck. Woudn't take much to be a real show truck. I have just completely lost interestin it. I have the interior for it but it's currently uninstalled. I removed it to lay down the raamat but thats as far as i ever got.

I've sank tons of money into it. And I'm asking less than the rims and tires cost me for the whole truck...... Any money you put into the truck you'll get back at this price.

Google the rims and tires And then look at what I'm asking for the whole truck!!!
Wheels and tires are like new still!!

Condition I'd give it a 6/10 because I like my stuff to be perfect and this truck needs some tlc but gets tons of attention. It would make a bad ass spl vehicle.
4. Price: :

This is the best part. I'm only asking $4000 obo!!!!!!! I'm very motivated almost foreced to sell so make me some offers it has to go!!!

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Location?

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Wenona,IL And correct theres no back seats! Would make a great truck to wall off!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
wanna sell just the alternater? pm me

·
Registered
929 Posts
Jesus. I wish I had the money! Hmmm.... So whats the mileage on this?

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump!

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tt.......t

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, the system is already out, and isn't for sale.... at this time.

·
Banned
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

1 - 20 of 20 Posts