Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2011 dB Drag World Finals March 19-20
I'll be judging at the 2011 dB Drag Dayton Ohio World Finals Event, With my dB Drag Rig , so I hope to see you all there!!!!
Even if you cannot attend the finals event, we will also be hosting a 3x dB Drag event, to kick off the 2011 season, that ANYONE is invited to participate in!!! The 3x even is also a 2day event... with power and indoor overnight parking, DEMOING will be allowed ALL WEEKEND.

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/events/finals10/

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
me too!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Probably in! What's the date?

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I will be there... not competiting tho

I wont have the car done....;) but I will be there

·
Premium Member
9,929 Posts
Just got home from the show, and I have to say, Jeremy and the other judges did a hell of a good job. Thank you to all of the judges, helpers, and everyone else involved with making the show what it was. You guys did a great job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Had a lot of fun, met a ton of people and you guys did a heck of a job judging.

·
Team Shok/Team Skarbage
116 Posts
Had a great weekend. Met some cool ppl from all over. Wouldn't have passed on a weekend like that for the world. Thanks for puttin on a great show. I even took home a 3rd place trophy and hit my all time best 147.8. 150db here I come. Dr Boom stole the show. Demo after demo, ceiling fan after ceiling fan lol.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Had a great weekend. Met some cool ppl from all over. Wouldn't have passed on a weekend like that for the world. Thanks for puttin on a great show. I even took home a 3rd place trophy and hit my all time best 147.8. 150db here I come. Dr Boom stole the show. Demo after demo, ceiling fan after ceiling fan lol.
I will have to agree...That was one of the best demos I have ever gotten......Its the first one that I have ever been in that I had a hard time walking after I got out of it......:nod:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks guys! No point in showing up if ya can't demo. :D Beware of falling ceiling fan globes.

·
Premium Member
9,929 Posts
Thanks guys! No point in showing up if ya can't demo. :D Beware of falling ceiling fan globes.
I was worried about the one right over my car coming down. I ended up getting lucky and you didn't knock it down, but I think it was very close. I had my coat laying on the top of the car and covering the gap between the back glass and the trunk lid in case the globe came down and broke and threw glass into the trunk, which would've caused havoc.

Regardless though, this was an awesome show.

·
Team Shok/Team Skarbage
116 Posts
Why havent the dayton results been loaded on termpro yet? ive noticed all the other 3x and finals info for other places are on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
must say that daytona finals was awesome...few glitches...but the weather and scenery was beautiful...cant wait to go back...but i did miss our wisco peeps...(jeremy, mike, sam...)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts