Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
230XP DC Power Alt [NLFS]

NLFS

1. Product:

230XP DC Power Alt

2. Specs:

Purchased on 9/1/2010 Installed a month later when received, took out of vehicle (1997 jeep wrangler 4.0L straight six) two weeks ago.
Voltage at idle was 14.9v-15.4v Powered a saz1500d @ full tilt, voltage never dropped below 14.xxv.

Does 180amps at engine idle.

Paid $600, Would like to get $440 shipped. OBO (comes with original packaging and stickers :p

3. Description/Condition: great condition, used for 4 months.

Sent DC an email about what other vehicles this would directly bolt on to, so I'm waiting on that. But I do know you can send it back in and they can swap the case to make it fit any vehicle. Julian posted a few months back saying it was under 50 bucks for swapping the case.

4. Price: : $440shipped.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fit a 5.3 Chevy? Interested in some supercharged DD 1515 ? Or m1a

It will not fit a 5.3 chevy, different engine... However the case can be swapped to fit.

Not interested in subs at the moment, only things I'd consider besides cash is saz1500d, saz2500d, saz3000d, cres 3kwp, or batteries.

·
Registered
66 Posts
whats the relay for? I have 1998 Grand Cherokee maybe be interested. And how old is it? I dont even see a 230XP on their website.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw that after I posted I didnt realize there was 2 pages. I didnt delete cuz I wanted to know what the relay is for?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw that after I posted I didnt realize there was 2 pages. I didnt delete cuz I wanted to know what the relay is for?
It's for the bypass harness, it goes on stock wiring for alt and tricks it, so it thinks theres an alt hooked up to it.

Otherwise you'll have a CEL check engine light.

No biggie

Sorry about not answering your question initially.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts