Car Audio Classifieds! banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CACO Lifetime Supporter
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 Zapco C2K 9.0 XD.P Competition Amplifiers - San Diego

EDIT: Willing to cut a deal on the pair of amps or a trade

(Please only PM or Email, I'll post any relevant info, thanks)

1. Product:

Zapco

2 9.0 XD.P Factory/Dealer Demo Mod
/2 9.0 XD.P 30th Anniversary *SOLD*
2 XD-VFD + WRC + All Cables 1 Mint/ 1 not
1 Cold Boot Reset Button
1 18' Symbilink cable
1 1' Symbilink cable

2. Specs:

http://www.caraudioperu.com/pdf/zapco/Zapco_Competition.pdf

http://beyondtheboxdesign.net/limomodesto/prod/comp_prods/do***ents/TechnicalBulletinC2K9.04KW.pdf

3. Description/Condition:

Hello

I purchased the 2 30th Anniversary new from Zapco and the other 2 were purchased together in like new condition from a Dealer. (one from Bob, one from Robert and the other 2 from Ryan at I think Border MotorSports in NC, you'd know them if you were into car audio competition in the mid 2000's)

They are all in great condition with the only marks being around the mounting holes and some discoloration in the powdercoat. (can email full detailed pics) They are all 4 ohm and all only have hours of use. The 2 30th's are stock and the other 2 have a Factory/Dealer Demo Mod. (not given to consumers, only dealers becasue it lift's the protection limits*)

Each amp will include all the paper work and a Symbilink Transmitter + VFD's, WRC's and Symbilink Cables are also available

Please PM or Email all questions and offers

4. Price: :

A better price for a package deal - OBO local San Diego

Trade for: *pretty much open to trades for anything I could use*

Rifle Handgun Optics
Willing to listen to other trades as well
ammo

2 9.0 XD.P Factory/Dealer Demo Mod 800/ OBO
2 XD-VFD + WRC + All Cables 1 Mint/ 1 not 250/150 OBO
1 Cold Boot Reset Button
1 18' Symbilink cable
1 1' Symbilink cable

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
CACO Lifetime Supporter
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
CACO Lifetime Supporter
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So It does. I failed to read all the way through. I had one before. Kinda wish I never got rid of it.

Yes 4ohm as stated, thanks for the reply n8skow

The Modded Demo ones will run under 4 ohms for demo but I wouldn't recommend it for use.

Willing to cut a trade or cash deal if your interested.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much are you looking to get?

Crazy how long we hold on to these things, get put up and forgot about then "Oh yeah I have these" lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts