Car Audio Classifieds! banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to post in another thread and all im getting is internal servor error :thumbsup::thumbsup:

is the "is it illegal to" thread

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i can post in the thread but it wont allow be to quote. in my post it wont allow the colors or font size to post.
they can be changed as im typing it but when i hit "post" i get 500 ISR

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rollerdj i see you are on. any idea what the reason is that the site wont allow quotes in certain threads?

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys are hitting that button at the wrong time that's all.
the wrong time would be for over 4 hours. it still wont allow me to post what i was trying to in your thread. i had to make it shorter by about a 3rd

just another site issue. its not the 1st time there has been a internal server issue brought up when trying to respond in threads. once was by a staff member

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
use the printscreen button on ur keyboard

go to paint and save the picture

·
Banned
9,745 Posts
Hit Prnt Scrn on your keepboard then go to MS Paint or some program like that and paste it. Then save that as a jpeg and send it.

I've ran into this problem a few times in pm's with multiple quotes (responses back and forth). If I just clear it out I was able to send. It may take some time to find the root of the problem but I am looking into it.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been testing and checking things. I could only recreate the error on quotes with links. Next time you guys run into the problem email me at [email protected] with a screenshot of the error and what was posted so I can troubleshoot more.
i was quoting with information i was typing that was approx 3x longer than the message i just quoted if yours. so its not like i typed i giant amount that would flood the post. hell there have been posts in threads in the last 48 hours that were far longer im sure.

but will do.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All I can do is look at it and see what I can find out. I'm no forum expert or web designer by profession.
well then get your ass back to school :runaround:
would end up saving yourself a lot of money probably

if it happens again ill shoot you an email

·
Plays With Fire
10,067 Posts
the only time i get any type of error code is when i've got multipal quotes going or one large quote in a post or PM. it seems to vary on just how big the amount of "message" is being quoted before i get an error. i know if i post up ip's in the back room i have to limit how much i post before i get the error to. seems like that problem popped up several months ago.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the only time i get any type of error code is when i've got multipal quotes going or one large quote in a post or PM. it seems to vary on just how big the amount of "message" is being quoted before i get an error. i know if i post up ip's in the back room i have to limit how much i post before i get the error to. seems like that problem popped up several months ago.
the member i was quoting was 807tubenut. his post was pretty short.

my response was probably around 18 lines. in order to get it to let me post i had to shorten it to 11 which included 3 blank lines/spaces

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1080943&postcount=81

·
*Project 160db @44-47hz*
1,684 Posts
I made a post about this almost a week ago! Nobody responded and its in this section. Anyways, I was trying to update my thread with pictures, post pics in other threads, trying to pm, and even tried to start a thread in this section and I got the 500 blah blah blah error.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts