1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
so if i go bigger wire would that stop the light dim seeing my volt gage reads out bout 16 volts but gose down to bout 9 lol
it shouldnt be reading that high unless you are running at 16 volts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And if you are planning on upgrading to that 3k amp you are definitely going to need a ho alt and a stout batt bank.
yea a ho alt would be great but holy crap there alot of money im on a fixed income and have to do little at a time. It sux but gotta do what i gotta do right.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pull your back seat out and let your box sit down making our port load off the little ledge I gained that way
never really though bout doing that if im in the mood i just move the box up and fire off the tail gate. so thanks for the info ill have to try that lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
i had 2x re audio se 15s in 8 cubes ported to 34hz a spy designed kerfed box and it was so retardedly LOUD :thumbsup: it was in a for exploder it definetly moved alot of air and rattled everything it even made my rear windows leak.. it flexed my roof alot. my voltage never dropped below 12v i had a db Drive 1250.1 powering them at 1ohm that system was so retarded lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pull your back seat out and let your box sit down making our port load off the little ledge I gained that way
OK pulled out the seat and its now little louder and deeper thanks guys for the help now I'm talking to my Guy for some 1/0 wire and a battery.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
the box is resting on the amp?

Edit: Nevermind, you just tilted it to show us the paint

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
A high output alt doesnt have to cost an arm and a leg. Check out powerbastards... that's what I plan on running. It's FAR from the best, but definitely an upgrade from stock.

Edit: Check out www.batteryspec.com too.... members of other forums have reported extremely satisfactory results for the price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts